So, as I made some dyes today, I took a few samples.
- I had to test how much black was necessary
- Tried to make Rit Blue 438 (1 TBS Royal Blue, 1 tsp Black, 1 c. water, 1/2 cup salt), but it was too dark
- Berry (2 1/2 tsp. Purple, 2 tsp. Fuschia), I think I went light on the purple
- Sunspot Orange - now I can't remember if this is straight orange or not, think it is
- lemon orange - this was supposed to be a sunspot yellow, but orange is too strong
- lemon yellow - straight
- Zen Green (3 tsp. lemon, 1/2 tsp. kelly green, 1 c. water, 1/2 cup salt) *I love this one